It’s always satisfying to 100% complete a game: the knowledge that you’ve explored its every nook and cranny and that you’ve discovered its every secret is invaluable. Luckily for completionists, Kirby Star Allies makes 100% completion rather easy. There’s a very simple set of requirements that must be met.
100% Completion Requirements
- Complete Story Mode
- Press all Big Switches
- Find all Rare Picture Pieces
- Complete a run of Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go!
- Complete The Ultimate Choice on Soul Melter difficulty
- Place 1st on the highest difficulty of Star Slam Heroes
- Place 1st on the highest difficulty of Chop Champs
Surprisingly, completing all eight celebration pictures does not count towards the game’s 100% completion. That being said, it feels wrong to leave them unfinished. Even so, when you’ve met all of the above requirements, you’ll be presented with a special 100% Clear image.
If you want to check out more guides, follow this link to return to the master list.